Bath and BeautyProduct Reviews

Reviews Of Ped Egg Foot Filer

Has anyone purchased the Ped Egg foot filer that's been advertised on TV? I have seen it in stores for about $10, and I see now you can also buy 3 replacement blades for about the same price, which leads me to believe that the blades get dull fairly quickly. Is the Ped Egg worth buying and how long does the blade stay sharp? I appreciate any and all feedback, so thank you!

Tori

I purchased it a month ago and it works well so far. Can't speak to how long the blade stays sharp.

I purchased this about two months ago for myself and my husband each. It works well enough at removing calluses, and I like that it collects the debris. But honestly, I can't say that it is any more efficient or convenient than my angled Revlon callus remover that cost about $5. If you don't mind scraping your feet over the garbage can, then the Revlon is the better buy.

Forget it go to the dollar tree and they have a hand held thing there that is a file on one side and bladed. It works wonders my heels and feet have never been so smooth and they were always badly cracked and hurting before save your money! This one the blade can slide off to be emptied and lasts almost forever!

I love my ped egg. I've had mine for a few months and my blades still going strong. I highly recommend it, I'm diabetic so i suffer from cracked,dry heals. The ped egg is fast and easy to use, no mess. No more draging out the foot spa to soak and sand! I got mine at walmart but they have them cheaper at lakeside.com for $6.95.

I love mine and getting 2 for one is excellent along with the foot cream, as my dh is a diabetic. We've had ours for about 6 or 7 months now and would not use anything else. 2 for 1 works out to about $5.00 each so you get the cream for nothing.....

Millie in AZ.

It is the best thing since peanut butter. I had the worst cracked and caullus feet you can imagine. and this is the first product to actually get them under control and soft and smooth. As far as lasting, they do last at least 3 to 4 months before having replace blades, as far as I am concerned it is worth it's weight in gold....

My DH bought me the Ped Egg for my birthday when he saw the TV ad. The TV $10 "special" for two eggs plus cream turned into $23.98 when they added in separate postage for each item! It's an OK product...just buy elsewhere! Not worth $23.98!

I love my Ped Egg. I got my at Bed Bath and Beyond with a 20% off coupon that came in the mail.

I purchased this. Tried it. It would take 200 years to get the callus' off. I scrubbed and scrubbed and barely a dusting of callus came off!

What a waste of money. Sent it back immediately. I can't believe these reviews!

I love the Egg! I'm 67 and get that ugly dry skin on my feet. One or 2 slides and it's gone! I would also like to say a few kind words for Bed, Bath & Beyond. They honor their coupons long after they've expired. They accept competitors coupons and the train their help to be courteous and helpful. I just love to shop there.