Quick and Easy Scarf Patterns

I need a fun, quick, and easy crocheted (or knitted) scarf pattern for the holidays. I have tried every kind of pattern and cannot afford to buy new yarn. I have mostly worsted weight.

Go to www.Jo-Anns.com and look up a one skein crochet beret and scarf.It shows a small scarf but you can add to it and make it bigger.Let me know if you can't find it and I will e-mail the pattern to you.I have been working on these for the past few weeks.I have made several already.Very quick and inexpensive.Enjoy and have fun!

Why not just crochet a short chain (about 20 inches long) and do either single or double crochet on it for as long as you want the scarf to be? That'll end up with a nice, warm scarf and you won't have to buy any new yarn. You can put fringe on the ends if you want to, also. Happy Holidays and God bless you.

If you have different colors of knitting worsted you can make a wonderful zig-zag scarf. Just make a chain long enough to make one point in the zig-zag with a main color. Then single crochet for 5-10 rows then change colors, and keep changing colors eery 5-10 rows. To finish it, make a tassle and tie it to the point in the zig-zag. I have made these a lot, for myself and for gifts.

woman in scarf
Making a Crocheted Scarf
Crafts CrochetDecember 4, 2008
Recycled T-shirt Scarf
Recycled T-shirt Scarf Ideas
Connecting Loops Crocheted Scarf
Making a Connecting Loops Crocheted Scarf
two finished scarves hanging
Making an Infinity Scarf
Three Step Crochet Scarf
Making a Three Step Crochet Scarf