BooksCollectibles

Looking for a 1960s Era Illustrated World Encyclopedia Set

Category Books

I am looking for a particular encyclopedia, circa 1960. I believe it was called the Illustrated World Encyclopedia or something like that. It was a set of about 20 volumes and the defining value of this set was, that in the rear of each volume was an alphabetical synopsis of many classic literary works. I loved reading these as a child and was wondering if anyone knew of the existence of these books. The books were about 6 inches x 10 inches and were a brownish color.

By Tony C

Hm, I'm not sure, but there is someone on here that keeps asking about an old set that they have. Keep looking around on here and you may find out what I'm talking about.

I have a set of 1971 World book encyclopedias with the volumes of 1972 up to & including 1977 for sale for $100. I am a resident of Beverly, Mass. If this is something that interests you kindly respond to this email.

Thank you.

I have a 1960 set of illustrated world encyclopedia. Pls email me if you are interested.

My set of books are from the year 1947...Childcraft..ways of learning

I was looking to sell a set of these books. I know this is a very old post, but if interested I have the 21 piece set. Honestly they are in mint condition. Never opened as far as I can tell. They belonged to my mother/father in-law.

I'm interested in a complete 1969 set, navy blue covers with a torch emblem. Will pay $500 for right set.

Ive just moved into a new house and found tge full set are they worth anything

Hi bellow I was wondering if you are interested in the illustrated world encyclopedias i have volumes 1-21 they are in fair condition any offer is appropriate. Please e-mail me if interested

I have a set of the Illustrated World Encyclopedias copyright 1967. They are a cream/tan and green colored book. Its a set of 15 books and they were given to me when I was 5 yrs old. Selling for $50