Coin Crafts

I have about 375,000 coins the size of half dollars that I've been instructed to find a creative use for. Either a marketing tool or a cool free giveaway. I really need HELP!

Tammy from San Diego, CA

You could drill a hole through them and make earrings and pendants...

I had a friend who spent a year in germany and used to wear a set of marks around all the time.

You said maybe as a marketing tool. for what kind of business??

HI,

I THINK YOU COULD DRILL A HOLE THRU THEM AND MAKE SOME AWESOME WIND CHIMES,

HANG SEVERAL ON FISH LINE AND START HANGING AT DIFFERENT INTERVALS.

ALSO GLUING THEM TOGETHER YOU COULD MAKE SOME AWESOME CENTER PIECES FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

GOOD LUCK DESTINY

Hi! I saw a program once where a person glued old keys to lampshades and stuff like that, so I would imagine you could do the same thing with coins. They were really beautiful. He also glued them to the the glass part of an end table using some kind of clear coat stuff. You could do some of those mini lamps that come in kits at the craft store or else buy an interesting old lamp at Goodwill and glue away! Hope this helps.

If you want to use them for marketing, maybe you could give them to customers for spending a specified dollar amount or with each visit to the store, then when they collect 10 or 20 they get a free gift or are entered for a drawing for a larger prize.

If they have your business name and phone number on them you could attach magnets on the back and hand them out to customers as refrigerator or filing cabinet magnets.

If they look like money you could use the slogans, "Our customers are priceless!" or "We'd like to earn your business!"

I've heard of people filling clear lamp bases with things like shells,dried flowers ,etc. Anything you have a lot of.

Crafts AdviceNovember 4, 2005
A photo of a girl making paper hearts.
Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids
Plarn coin purse.
Plarn Coin Purse
striped drawstring bag
Making a Drawstring Bag
Antique Coin Bank
Opening an Antique Coin Bank
🎉
🎄