Restoring a Butcher Block

I just got an old butcher block given to me and I would like to get it back in working condition, if possible. It is an end grain butcher block, two of the seams have separated about an 1/8 of an inch and the top needs to be cleaned and conditioned. Can I get this back to working order and if so how?

By Darren7174

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I don't really know how you would go about it, but I do know that this sort of thing can be fixed. Why don't you try googling "butcher blocks" + restore or repair, and see what you get.

Knife and Butcher Block
Butcher Block Care and Maintenance
Home and Garden Repair Furniture TablesAugust 17, 2010
Square Triangle Quilt
Squaring Up a Half Square Triangle Quilt Block
Restoring a Claw Foot Tub, An old claw foot tub outside.
Restoring a Claw Foot Tub
Butcher Paper Rolls
Uses for Butcher Paper
painting furniture
Making Old Furniture Look New
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 1:09:16 PM on 10.0.0.148 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.