Extra Toliet Paper Stored on Plunger Handle

The extra toilet paper was never close enough to get to it when needed. I took 3 rolls and put them on the plunger handle. The plunger has an inexpensive cover. It sure has come in handy and it does double duty.

By Jamish from Ransom, KS

We bought the stand up paper towel holders. You can get 3 rolls of toilet paper on each holder. You can get the towel holders in stainless steel or plastic and they are attractive to sit in the corner of the bathroom.

I'll take the first and second roll please, MAYBE!!

Hope you have a really GOOD cover over that toilet ridding of debris cleaner , full of germs, plunger.

Persoonally, this doesn't sound very hygenic to me.

I really dislike the idea of the plunger even being in the bathroom, and whoever thought of the idea about brushing your teeth right next to the toilet. I cringe every day thinking about what the kids have done to each others tooth brushes either by accident or on purpose. LTD has this neat gadget out that sanitizes toothbrushes after every use. Definietly purchasing this one.

Is this sanitary? Think about it!

You can purchase dispensers that can hold a number of rolls and be mounted on the wall if you are short on cabinet space.

This is one bad idea. At least for my plunger. Yuck. What happens when your loo is overflowing quickly and you need to use it? I like the paper towel holder idea, even a basket on the bathroom floor (across from the toilet) Or how about one of those cheap mesh stuffed animal wall hanging things?? Hang it in the corner of the wall/ceiling of your bathroom and stuff as many rolls up there as you like.

Actually I think this would be good with an EXTRA plunger. Buy an extra cheap plunger - either paint it to match your colors in your bathroom or use sticky paper that matches your theme ie light houses etc. I think it would be cute.

Oh, I do this! I found an old antique plunger, its made of metal with a wood handle. Wierd, I'm not sure why its metal...and used that instead.

I doubt yr talkin' about using a used plunger, so I'm not sure why people are grossed out, haha.

Since you did not say that you purchase a new plunger, I am assuming that you used the old one. In that case, no way would I do that. It sounds disgusting and unless you decorated a new one, your guest would probably not want to touch it either because they don't know the history of such a tool.

I purchased a holder that hangs on the toilet. It is pretty in chrome and holds 3 or 4 rolls.

I too have posted this idea and got the same responses. It's toilet paper...you most likely wash the plunger after you use it anyway... so is there something I am missing? A shopping cart handle/seat is germier than your toilet so why would you worry about a plunger handle? This is a great idea and has more thumbs up than negative posts.

Rolls of Toilet Paper
Storing Toilet Paper
Organizing BathroomAugust 23, 2007
Cleaning Old Dresses
Removing Yellow Creases from Stored Dresses
Man Holding Plunger
Storing a Plunger
Paper pieced quilt top, endless chains pattern.
Making a Paper Pieced Quilt
How To Recycle Paper
Making Recycled Paper