Charlie (Dog)

Charlie also know as Charlie-saurus is six months old. I found Charlie through a Craigslist ad when he was only 2 months old and weighed 2.5 lbs. Charlie is a social butterfly! He loves playing fetch and running with the Great Danes at the dog park. He absolutely loves learning new tricks, not for the treats, but just to hear someone say "good boy, Charlie" Smart little Charlie was completely house trained at 8 weeks old and sitting on command at 9 1/2 weeks old.

By Brittany

Charlie (Dog)

How precious! He's so cute & smart! Please keep training him and challenging him. He's already showing the makings of a great dog because of a great trainer. Keep up the good work. Charlie is worth it.

Charley is a little sweetheart, and obviously very intelligent. He might make a good doggie to visit

the elderly and others in hospitals.

Keep us posted with his progress. The two of you are a great team.

Thanks for sharing him.

StarWarsCollector

Do I see cloudy eyes? I hope not as he is one of the most precious beings i have ever seen. Please keep my email in case there are cataracts. I may be able to send home remedy (I don't charge for this). I am muttmom@isp.com. In the meantime, a few suggestions. Food? No corn wheat or soy. Corn is especially bad for allergy. No grocery storebought canned or kibble. Build immune system, please don't destroy it. Vaccines destroy immune system. Study at vaclib.org and when you see ingredients you will understand. Hugs, muttmom

He is so cute. I would love to give him a big ole hug. Terri :)

Charlie is adorable!

Thank you all so much! He is such a joy :) My boyfriend has a blues band that plays at an elderly home once a month and Charlie loves to go watch the band and visit the residents.

February 14, 2011 Flag

Charlie The Dog

Charlie is about 3. He was a stray and we took him in. He likes running around, play fighting, and doing everything that dogs do. Charlie is a big lover. He loves to cuddle and nuzzle me, and he loves giving kisses.

By Becca from Bellflower, CA

Answers:

Charlie The Dog

You were so kind to take him in. How could someone look at that face and dismiss him? But I guess the answer to that is just look around at all the truly mis-fortunate animals. He is just a doll, I applaud you. (01/23/2010)

By YORKIEPOO

January 22, 2010 Flag

Charlie The Dog

Charlie is 3 years old, we aren't sure what breed he is. We got Charlie when he was a little pup, about when he was 4 months old. We went to a puppy store to get him and they had so many to choose from and then right before we were going to leave I noticed him in his cage and he was by himself. So I called my husband over and we both just fell in love with him. So they let us go in the room with him to see how he was with our children and he was wonderful.

Charlie likes to go swimming on the hot summer days, along with wrestling with my golden retriever, Busta. But when Charlie is ready for bed, be prepared for him to take up the whole bed and not move for the whole night. He is a big baby.

By jpsmokey from Colorado

Answers:

Charlie The Dog

Black dogs are so beautiful. His coat just shines and shows all those cute little wrinkles and fold in his skin. Gorgeous fellow! (08/28/2009)

By LITTLE SUZY

Charlie The Dog

Thank you so much, Charlie is my little baby, Well, my big baby, sometimes he thinks he is a lap dog. We are still trying to figure out what kind of dog he is. If any one has any suggestions please let me know. (08/28/2009)

By jpsmokey

Charlie The Dog

What a gorgeous dog!! I believe your dog could have at the least a percentage of american pit bull terrier. You can check out www.napbta.com for more information on them. Please don't let my belief frighten you! We have a 9 yr old and a 6 week old pit. As you have already determined, he is a lover--as most pit bulls are. They get such a bad rap in the media. They are just like our children--if you love on them, they will love you back.

Living in Colorado, I do suggest you contact an area chapter or your vet to determine more specific breed. There are some areas in Colorado that run Breed Specific Legislation; this means there are certain things you must do to keep any varietal breed of a pit bull terrier, if you are able to keep the dog at all. You can find more information on that here: www.stopbsl.com
The site is loaded with information. This article may help you as well: http://stopbsl.com/bsloverview/impossibleid/
(08/30/2009)

By strongtower

RE: Charlie The Dog

Charlie The Dog

Charlie looks like a lab mix to me. Maybe even a pure bred lab. If you bought him from a pet store, I'm surprised they didn't know - esp if they were "selling" him!? Anyway, thank you for choosing a black dog. Do you know that black dogs have the hardest time find homes? There is actually something called the Big Black Dog Syndrome because black dogs don't show well, they blend in to the back of their cages and people are afraid of black dogs. Sounds ridiculous I know but google it and you'll see that it is an actual thing.
Charlie is a handsome, handsome guy! (08/30/2009)

By Rchinaberr

Charlie The Dog

Black dogs rock! Charlie is a handsome dude!

Grandma Jan and Kato the Wonder Dog (a black longhaired GSD) (08/30/2009)

By javajano

Photos Pets DogsFebruary 14, 2011
Closeup of blue flowering creeping charlie.
Getting Rid of Ground Ivy (Creeping Charlie)
Man on the Street in Charlie Chaplin Costume
Making a Charlie Chaplin Costume
Charlie Brown Costume
Making a Charlie Brown Costume
🎉
🎄