A Gift for People Who Have It All

I've always had a hard time giving to people who have the money to buy anything they want or for people who just have it all. Last year, apart from giving my mom the usual homemade stuff, I gave her a $10 gift card so she can give to any organization she wants! In Canada you can purchase them at http://www.canadahelps.org/ and in the US it's http://www.justgive.org/. All you do is go on the website and select to give a gift certificate, purchase the amount you want then it gets emailed to the recipient or you can print out a gift card and give it to them in an envelope. My mom said she had a great time trying to find a smaller organization in her community to give to and felt really good about it. I like this idea because the recipient gets involved too!

By Lisa from Halifax

What a wonderful wonderful idea! I know now what I am going to give many people on my gift list. And what a stocking stuffer! Thank you very much. You have made my Christmas season so much less stressful.

gift box
Gift Ideas for Someone That Has Everything
Holidays and Parties Christmas Gifts AdviceNovember 13, 2008
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Michigan Christmas Charities
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Gift Card Holder Crafts
Gift Card Holder Crafts
Gift wrapped for Father's Day.
Father's Day Gift Ideas
🎉
🎄