What Tools Do I Need to Get Started Painting Gourds?

I am new at painting gourds. What are the best tools to use as a beginner? Where can I purchase them without spending a lot of money?

By Phyl from IA

Answers

Pick up a cheap set of paintbrushes and a variety of paint that you think would look good. If you have a dollar store or similar type store near you that would be a good place to start. Other than that I would try hobby lobby, Michaels, or Walmart. If you are going to do it often I would recommend getting a nicer set of paint brushes and if you are going to paint a background color spray paint might be a quick and easy option. Just be sure to let it dry before you paint any designs.

Painted gourds.
Painting Gourds
Crafts NatureNovember 14, 2010
Ornamental Gourds
Preserving Ornamental Gourds
Snowman Gourds
Making Snowman Gourds
Growing Gourds
Growing Gourds
Painting Gourds
Crafts Made With Gourds
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 4:29:11 AM on 10.0.0.173 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.