Paint Color Advice for Kitchen and Adjoining Family Room

I'm looking for a paint color for my family room and kitchen. We have a medium to dark hardwood floor in the family room and the rest of the floor in the house is light green tiles. My cabinet color in the kitchen is light maple. Can someone advise a good wall paint color combination for the family room and kitchen? Do you advise to have one color in both family room and kitchen room or two different colors? I appreciate any help. Thanks.

By Ching from IN

Answers

Paint color swatches.
Paint Color Advice for Kitchen and an Adjoining Room
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Paint Color AdviceMarch 13, 2011
dining room
Dining Room Paint Color Advice
Nicely decorated living room.
Living Room Wall Paint Color Advice
Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Paint Color Advice for Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Advice
Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Advice
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 6:49:56 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 802 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.