Home Work Made EZ Reviews

Product: HomeWorkMadeEZ

Manufacturer: HB Marketing

Request: I've been considering a home biz opportunity called HomeWorkMadeEZ sold by Clickbank and was wondering if anyone here had tried it and what your experience with it has been. Profitable or a waste of money? Thank you, Ann from Montreal, Canada

Answer

Product: HomeWorkMadeEZ

Manufacturer: HB Marketing

Request: I've been considering a home biz opportunity called HomeWorkMadeEZ sold by Clickbank and was

wondering if anyone here had tried it and what your experience with it has been. Profitable or a waste of money?

Thank you,
Ann from Montreal, Canada

Home Work Made EZ Reviews

I took a look at the web site that you posted about making money at home. If it is just stuffing envelopes then it

is a scam. Please don't send them any money that's how they will suck you in. If it sounds to good to be true then

it probably is.
A legitimate work at home employment will not ask you for money. Check with the Better Business Bureau on any work

at home company. Get addresses and phone numbers from these companies. If they won't give you that much then they

are scammers. Also see if they offer a money back guarantee, if not run as fast as you can.
Good luck.
(08/15/2006)

By ditzy46

Home Work Made EZ Reviews

I wished I had done some research first on this company. I paid $39.47 in October, 2006. I was working on other

programs, so I did not go through all the info, as they overwhelm you with so much to make it look so legit. By

the time you get half way into the project or even before that, the site is gone.
They do not respond to emails either. I wish this could be blasted all over the internet. DO NOT EVER
DO BUSINESS WITH THOSE CROOKS. (03/19/2007)

By janita51

Home Work Made EZ Reviews

I was not as smart as some of you and was ripped off by this company. It was the HB Marketing Company who

recommended them to me on DATAENTRYBUSINESS.COM. who also charge me for accessing the fraud information so I got

had by both of them. There is no product and they continue to move the website. (09/10/2007)

By GERI 09/11/07

Home Work Made EZ Reviews

Folks, all is not lost, call your credit card companies dispute dept, it is their job to get a response out of

them. They have 45 days to respond to the cc company, if they can't legitimately explain and deliver the goods

promised, your temporary refund will become permanent at that time, because the cc company will extract the funds

from their bank! (03/07/2008)

By Mark in CO

Home Work Made EZ Reviews

Sadly I didn't check these people out before paying my money to them. I have tried several times to get a response

from their support people too no avail and I never got any envelopes to stuff. Big Surprise! I realised too late

that I had been scammed and now I've lost my money. Put it down to experience, I'll never fall for this sort of

bull again, older and lighter in pocket that's me. (04/25/2008)

By Anne R

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Consumer Advice Product Reviews InternetAugust 15, 2006
A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
Man Working at Home
Rural Work at Home Ideas
Setting Up a Carpool to Work, Man Getting in Work Car Pool
Setting Up a Carpool to Work
Woman Working Call Center
Finding Part-time Work
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 25, 2016 at 5:01:42 PM on 10.0.2.79 in 809 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.