Home Trends Palm Breeze #50910INS

I got one response to my request for Palm Breeze wallpaper border #50910INS. However, I have ordered the suggested wallpaper border from ewallpaperborder and it is NOT the same. Can anyone help me? I need the INS number listed above to make sure it is a match.

Carol2G from Haw River, NC

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

This looks like your border. Check out Direct page (

August 15, 2008 Flag

I'm looking for Palm Breeze wall border by Home Trends, Style # 50910INS

Carolyn from Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Home Trends Palm Breeze #50910INS

This item is on ebay. Name of the store Closeout World. Name of seller sock-monkey in NC. (04/04/2008)

By lg

August 7, 2007 Flag

I ran out of this wallpaper border and can't find any more. It's from Walmart and should be fairly easy to find, right? Not around here. I've searched online for over two weeks and came close once but they didn't have it after all.

I need 2 rolls and if anyone can point me in the right direction, thanks in advance.

It's Home Trends Palm Breeze (there is another "Palm Breeze" at Walmart but the bamboo pattern isn't the same). The number on the package is 50910INS.

LadyPharaoh from Dothan, AL

Home Trends Palm Breeze #50910INS

Found it!!! (04/20/2007)

By LadyPharaoh

Gardening Trends
Gardening Trends
woven palm fronds
Weaving Coconut Palm Fronds
Palm Trees and Palm Leaves
Making Palm Trees and Palm Leaves
Bamboo Palm in white pot.
Bamboo Palm Plant Care