Having the Correct Brush for Makeup

Having the correct brush really does make a difference to one's appearance. I used to think that almost any brush would do as long as it was more or less the correct size, but have since realized through demos, trial and error that there is no substitute for having the best brush for the job.

I solved it by having my makeup done for free at an Ulta store (the store in your neighborhood might require an advance appointment), and then buying the same brushes that the clerk used. She helped me locate them in the store and pointed out some equally good but lesser priced substitues for some of them. I didn't spend all that much and it made a world of difference. Bought blush, loose powder and a large finishing powder brush. I already had a contouring brush at home that was suitable.

By Holly from Richardson, TX

A woman using an eyebrow pencil.
Makeup Tips and Tricks
Health & Beauty Beauty Make Up Tips TipsOctober 31, 2005
Wooden hairbrush on a black background.
Cleaning Hairbrushes
Cleaning Hair from a Brush
Removing Hair from Brushes
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Woman Applying Eyebrow Pencil
Eyebrow Pencil Usage Tips and Tricks
🎉
🎄