New Years Eve 1st Birthday

Hello, I'm planning my daughter's 1st birthday. Her birthday just happens to be on New Year's Eve. She has two older brothers ages 3 and 2. We are planning on having something in the mid-morning to afternoon. I'm thinking of simulating New Year's at noon instead of midnight and having the children jump on bubble wrap and yell out Happy Birthday instead of Happy New Year. I was thinking they could make their own blowers and hats as something for them to do. Most of the children invited will range from ages 1-4. If you have any other suggestions I would greatly apperciate them.

Thanks for you time :)

Trish from MD

Best Answer

I read your article and thought I could help. 1st birthdays are always special because it's the 1st so first you could invite all her/his friends family and yours and maybe have a puppet show and little fireworks(new years eve) and just have fun. I hope my advice is successful!

My daughter's first birthday is on New Year's day, but because it lands on a unday - we are celebrating it on Saturday - I really like your ideas...

My son's birthday is on New Years Eve too. Although he is about to turn 18. Looking back on his young childhood years he said that he thought (at an early age) that all of the New Years celebrations were all about his birthday! LOL We have had lot's of great New Years/B-day parties over the years, including lot's of friends, family and fireworks!

Have a great time!

1st Birthday Party Ideas
1st Birthday Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayNovember 18, 2004
Happy New Year Sign
Celebrating New Year's Eve
Birthday Pennant Banner
Making a Birthday Pennant Banner
letters as photo prop
1st Birthday Photo Prop
1st Birthday Party Outfit Ideas
1st Birthday Party Outfit Ideas