Use Hand Soap to Clean Leather

To clean a leather settee, don't buy all the expensive cleaning products, buy some soap that you wash your hands with. Get a bucket of warm water, wet the soap and rub the soap onto the leather with a wet cloth it brings out all the dirt, etc.

I did this on my mum's settee, and it shines like new. When you have put the soap on, don't forget to get a dry cloth to polish it dry, and get the soap off thoroughly! Try it and trust me, soap works wonders!

Thanks for reading my tip.

Source: Saw this tip on "How Clean Is Your House" and gave it a go. It really works!

By Nat from Stoke on Trent

Saddle Soap is the best thing I've found to clean and feed leather furniture.

Well... considering that leather is essentially dried and cured animal skin, this sounds logical. Saddle soap gets pricey, doesn't it?

End of a leather sofa with a lapton on seat.
Cleaning a Leather Sofa
Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureApril 2, 2010
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Polishing Leather Shoes
Polishing Leather Shoes
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale