Wedding at Lake Golden

When my youngest daughter married, we had a big wedding on Lake Golden. It was a beautiful warm Florida day. All the guests were in shorts. We had pulled Pork with all the trimmings. She and the wedding party were in the usual wedding dress. After the wedding they changed. The band started to play, the children had fun the adults had fun. No one was left out or had to be quiet. Everyone there remembers what a great wedding it was. Everyone was included. I guess it was relax and have fun. It was a memorable day.

Wedding at Lake Golden

By Sharon Harkness

Sharon--what a great wedding scenario! Traditional, and yet fun for all--even the bride and groom. That is a wedding I would love to attend! LAID BACK! I'm sure you got many rave reviews from friends and family.

Photos WeddingsOctober 8, 2005
Cleaning a Pontoon Boat
Cleaning a Pontoon Boat
Golden Birthday Party
Golden Birthday Party Ideas
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Wedding Dress Sale square
Saving Money on a Wedding Dress