Cilantro Cucumber Baguette Bites
- 1/2 (8 oz.) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 (.7 oz.) package of dry Zesty Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 French baguette, cut into 1/2 inch thick circles
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, finely chopped
In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, dressing mix and sour cream.
Spread a layer of the cream cheese mixture on bread slices and top with a slice of cucumber. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.
By Deeli from Richland, WA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 22, 2017 at 8:26:15 AM on 10.0.1.18 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us