Cilantro Cucumber Baguette Bites
- 1/2 (8 oz.) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 (.7 oz.) package of dry Zesty Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 French baguette, cut into 1/2 inch thick circles
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, finely chopped
In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, dressing mix and sour cream.
Spread a layer of the cream cheese mixture on bread slices and top with a slice of cucumber. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.
By Deeli from Richland, WA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 21, 2016 at 2:54:23 PM on 10.0.1.107 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us