Roach Feces on Muslin

I sent in a request several weeks ago and haven't had an answer. I've gotten several large roaches in my house (which I have since killed) and I have gotten feces all over the muslin bag I have in my closet. I got it 6 months ago from Bed Bath and Beyond. I want to wash it but I don't know what to use to get the mess out.

jio525

Answers

if the muslin is safe to wash then use any kind of soap you would use on fine delicates. woolite, baby shampoo or just vinegar and water or baking soda and water.

Home and Garden Cleaning FabricOctober 16, 2006
Squirrels going through fascia board into attic.
Keeping Squirrels Out of Your Attic
Dog on Carpet
Removing Pet Poop Odor from Carpets
Roach Trap
Making a Homemade Roach Trap
Dog Stool
Dog's Stool is Green
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 7:00:37 PM on 10.0.0.134 in 662 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.