Warts on My Face

I have flat warts on my face. I wonder if there is a homemade solution to get rid of them since I can't afford to go to a dermatologist? Thanks!

Best Answer

I began taking high potency B vitamins and my warts on my hands went away. When I stopped, they came back about three months later. I started on the B vitamins again and they went away again. Certain races of people - Scottish, for instance, which I am partially - are known for extra B vitamin needs. It would be worth a try!

Best Answer

As crazy as it sounds I've heard duck tape will remove them and putting it on them a few times. Sounds like it may take awhile and personally I've never tried it. I'd try the Vitamin B first like someone else said.

Best Answer

I know from experience that warts on the face are very annoying. I put Castor oil on the wart and covered with a small band aid. One week later it was gone.

Best Answer

Topical applications of Oil of Oregano helped me.

Best Answer

First, get a proper diagnosis what they are! I have had three kinds of skin cancer. They can look like nothing at all. Get thee to a Doctor!

Best Answer

You really need to go to a doctor to make sure these are warts.

Plantar's Warts usually are found on the feet, but I have had them on my hands. YOu dont want to fool around with plantar's warts. They are caused by a virus (I think). Their roots can grow deep. My nephew had to have surgury to his foot because the root from his wart grew around the tendons on his foot.

Please dont use a homemade remedy. It wont work. The wart would only come back. In fact, sometimes they do that even when you've treated them with acid from the doctor or drug store. The best way I've found to get rid of a wart is to have it frozen off by the dermatologist. I think he uses liquid nitrogen to freeze it.

Dont forget that warts are contagious. If you have one, you'll get others. Also, other people in your family will get them from you.

Best Answer

I tried everything for plantar warts-apple cider vinegar, banana peels, garlic wraps, duct tape, salicylic acid, sulfuric acid, potatoes, you name it. I gave up.

This past year I started taking a B vitamin complex with gingko and spriulina for stress and migraines. My plantar warts are finally shrinking. I am amazed as I have had them about 20 years.

I was reading the womans herbal book and I am pretty sure they said to use castor oil on it 3 X's a day for two weeks. It might have been for moles. might want to check on it.

Check out the site "earthclinic.com". I believe I've seen a lot of people using plain iodine to remove warts and even mole--and by that I mean the cancerous kind--with success. That site is very awesome--check it out!

Plantar warts on feet: (unsure if it works for all warts, would guess so?) Cut a regular white potato, not sweet potato or yam, into a small piece or slice & tape over the wart, leave on overnight. It is normal for the wart to turn black during this treatment. The wart should be gone within a week or so. This has worked for plantar warts on kids' feet. Kids think this cure is silly & it's not exposing them to chemicals.

I've just been reading about the wonders of apple cider vinegar. It can be taken both internally and externally. Warts was one of things mentioned that it helps with. Just do a search on Google. Although if you don't see improvement within a month of trying any of these things mentioned by people, then I would high tail it the doctor to make sure it's nothing more serious.

Plantar warts are just regular warts that grow on the sole of your foot (the plantar). They are usually worse because you are constantly walking on them.

http://www.podiatrychannel.com/plantarwarts/

But for anything on your face, I would go see a dermatologist. It could be a cyst, a wart, a mole or maybe something more serious.

Clerk at clothing store has face, arms full of warts. She asks for credit card, license id. Can the customer get warts thru the license and cards touched by the infected clerk?

An old rememdy is to find milk thistles, and rub the sap over the wart a few times. Otherwise, ask your chemist, as I have seen ads for several over-the-counter treatments.

I have a wart in my face but its on top on my lips I know is a wort because I went to see a dermatologist and he injected something and it when aways but it came back. I want to get rid of it 4 ever! I have a pretty face. I need help, I have no money for a dermatologis.

Facial Wart
Facial Wart Remedies
Health & Beauty Home RemediesJanuary 22, 2008
Girl having her face painted.
Homemade Face Paint Recipes
A girl having her face painted.
Buying Face Paint
Plantar Wart
Plantar Warts Remedies
removing a wart
Removing a Wart
🎉
🎄