Glue Gun Pan While Working

When working with my hot glue gun, having to lay it down between steps, but needing to leave it on, I rest it facing into a cake pan, with the glue spout inside the pan, the handle on the outside. This keeps the glue from dripping on anything that may catch fire or be damaged. Most times, when working with hot glue, you have to work fast. Also an easy clean up as once the glue dries you, just peel it off.

By Misty from Hermanville, MS

This is a REALLY great idea!!! Thanks for sharing!

God Bless,

Sheila in Titusville, FL

Also, go to the tile store and ask if they have a spare ceramic tile. I have one and when I am finished with the glue gun, I run the tile under the cold water and it simply drops off.

Misty, My husband made a stand for me for a small glue gun. He glued an empty and cleaned tuna can onto the end of a 2 1/2 inch by 8 inch board. He dented the edge of the can to hold the tip of the glue gun. He then glued two pieces of very thin plyboard on either side of the glue gun to hold it up.Lastly he glued a small piece of board at the other end of the main board to be used as a stop for the handel. Cool huh? Judy

Using a Hot Glue Gun
Using a Hot Glue Gun
Crafts AdviceJuly 10, 2007
Gorilla Glue
Removing Gorilla Glue from a Countertop
frying pan birdbath
Making a Birdbath from a Frying Pan
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Peter Pan Costume
Cleaning a Glue Gun
Cleaning a Hot Glue Gun