Milesy (Moggy/Ragdoll)

Milesy is about 8 months old. Milesy is a cross between a ragdoll breed and a moggy.

My Beautiful cat Tortie had him in a litter, she was a gorgous Tortishell ragdoll. Extremely affectionate with the flexible qualities of a ragdoll, just like Milesy.

Milesy likes to annoy me :)

I absolutely love him and think he has such beautiful markings. He is a suck-up. Anybody who spends time with him falls in love with him. He is extremely affectionate, and is always purring. He loves cuddles and be a photogenic grungy boy. I have many photos of him. I am so proud of Milesy. I hope you will also like his photo.

Milesy Cat - Moggy/ragdoll

By Kat from Perth WA

I am not really a cat person but this cat is really beautiful. I am sure you have a lot of fun with him. Give him a big hug from his new fans!

VERY PRETTY. WHERE WOULD WE ALL BE WITHOUT OUR KITTY CATS. HAVE YOU ALL LEARNED HOW TO BE OBEDIENT PEOPLE YET?

Oh pretty kitty! Love those green eyes.

= ^,_,^=

Beautiful baby!!! I have one like him named Lil'Devil and he is such a sweetheart. He will lay down in front of you so that you will rub his belly. He also likes to chase paper balls. When you crumble up the paper his eyes light up and he starts licking his chops just waiting for you to throw it!!!! I know you enjoy your baby as much as I do mine. And I have ten beautiful babies to love!!!

What a beautiful cat. I think all cats need to be cuddled and spoiled. Purring is such a relaxing sound. It has been known to calm people down when they have anxiety attacks, or even autistics. Like what I have heard about watching a fish tank, I would quite imagine a cat's purr can lower blood pressure and make you relax. Cats. The closest we'll get to the perfect animal.

Ragdoll Cat
Moggy/Ragdoll Cat Photos
Photos Pets CatsMarch 1, 2006
Guide
Ragdoll Cat
Ragdoll Breed Information and Photos
🎄