"Keylogger" to Monitor Children's Internet Usage

Does anyone use a "keylogger" to keep up with their children online? I need advice on which one to use. Thanks.

Jean from Tennessee

I hadn't heard of that one, but our Pastor recommended "Net Nanny" and you can run a free trial run to see if you like it.

I like to use a site called "majorgeeks.com". They have a lot of freeware for just about any purpose. It might take a little to find what you want but it is worth the hunt. My biggest problem is getting sidetracked when I find a neat new program on the site.

http://www.thepowerszone.com/blog/archives/112. I just received a news letter today. Bruce covers a lot of stuff from basic up. The minute I saw this article I remebered someone looking for this info here and came back to post the address. He has a link in here for another a site called webwisekids. com. Hope this helps.

Computers Internet TipsNovember 20, 2008
A person cleaning a flat screen monitor with a cloth.
Cleaning a Flat Screen Monitor
Computer Monitor
Adjusting the Resolution on a Computer Monitor
An upclose photo of a laptop keyboard.
Saving Money on Your Internet Bill
A grandma smiling while using her tablet computer.
Computer and Internet Training for Senior Citizens