How Can I Get Rid of White Flies in the Garden?

How do I get rid of white flies? I have them in prodigious numbers every year. I spray with dormant oil every month and I've tried using K-Neem which didn't seem to do anything at all. I also have spider mites on my red bud tree that I spray for, but never get rid of. Thanks.

By Emmy from Fresno, CA

Mix one cup of "sour" milk in a gallon of water. Be sure to spray the underside of the leaves.

This hint from Jerry Baker, Master Gardener.

Here is another hint I saw on TV: Hit the plant/tree with a stream of hot water for 30 seconds. (The man used a hose). Looked like it worked. I don't have a hot water line outside though. Good luck. GG Vi

White Flies in the Garden
Getting Rid of White Flies in the Garden
Home and Garden Gardening Pest ControlMay 1, 2010
House fly on a white surface.
Getting Rid of Flies at a Restaurant
Metal sink drain.
Getting Rid of Drain Flies
Closeup of green bodied house fly.
Getting Rid of Flies
Fly paper strips hanging by clothes pins.
Making Fly Paper