Squeeze Bottles

Squeeze bottles like the ones restaurants often use for ketchup and mustard can be great for condiments in your kitchen. If make your own salad dressing or buy it bulk, you can transfer the dressing to squeeze bottles for easy use. Squeeze bottles also work well for mayonnaise, jelly and many other condiments that usually come in jars.

WE BUY ONE SQUEEZE BOTTLE OF AN ITEM THEN REFILL IT.WASHING IT OUT EVERY OTHER TIME

MAKES LIFE SO MUCH EASIER

Gee, there are so many things you can do with squeeze bottles. I buy dish detergent and cleaning products in bulk and transfer them to same-sized squeeze bottles, label them, and put them in a small plastic basket to carry around the house while I'm cleaning. Can also be used for dry products like baking soda, but be careful squeezing as not to get a mist of stuff you don't want to inhale.

I use them for shampoo and creme rinse.They're easier to hold than some other bottles and I have 2 bathrms.I can stock.

Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsJanuary 19, 2007
Old Perfume Bottle
Uses for Old Perfume Bottles
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
Empty Wine Bottles
Finding Empty Wine Bottles
🎄