Mariah Carey Themed Birthday Party

My niece is turning 13 in a few weeks and we want to do something different and special for her. She loves Mariah Carey. Does anyone have any ideas that we can center around Mariah Carey? Budget is no more that $1,000 dollars.

By Quesa from FL

Answers

I was given some Mariah Carey perfume for Christmas. You could get a bottle and spray each guest with it as they arrive. I live in Australia and I saw the perfume for around $20 per bottle. As you live in USA I am sure it would be cheaper and you could give each guest a small bottle. The one I have is call M. It is a very cute purple bottle with a butterfly lid see picture on this website

http://www.frag  arey/M-1151.html

You can also Google Mariah Carey merchandise or even check on Ebay

You could have a Mariah Carey Trivia Quiz check out this website for her biography

http://mariahcareybiography.com/

You could get some Mariah posters,stickers, and of course only play her music.

If I think of anything else I will post it.