Poll: What new feature would you most like to see on ThriftyFun?

Today's poll asks: What new feature would you most like to see on ThriftyFun?

If there is a feature that's not listed above that you would like to see, please post it below in the feedback forum.

I WOULD LIKE TO MAYBE HAVE A SEARCH WHERE YOU CAN TYPE IN A WORD,ETC.. TO DIRECT ME MORE QUICKLY TO WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR

I would love to see recipies for glucose intollerence or Diabetics - have both in family.(

A way to get in touch with other members. The search is also a great idea!

For a way to get in touch with other members (these people need to be registered, meaning they are not posting as a guest and have (Guest Post) after their name, just click on the username in the feedback. For example if you click on the "Thrifty_Fun" on this post. It will take you to a page where you can see other posts by us (some from us directly and others where we posted for others), a profile about me and you can send a message. We've had this message system for about 2 years but it isn't used much. I do answer any messages I get through it, though and send a few also.

Susan from ThriftyFun

I voted for the better search tool, but I would also like to see the craft swap and the stains feature.

Great newsletter. Thanks so much for sharing.

Beverly, TN

We need a Vote Now tag at the top of the newsletter like Dear Webby has.

Website recommendations by category--furniture, clothes, etc.

I think this is a great site, but I think it would be good to have more about low cost crafts - especially things to make for home/family and some cpuzzles would be good - perhaps some sort of crossword?

I love this site. I think it's great. I think a message board or something of that nature would be good.

I would like to be able to print individual recipes without printing the forerunning information. Other web sites allow you to click on the recipe and print the ones you are interested in. I, too would like to correspond to other Thrifty Fun clients via e-mail.

Many thanks for your web site!

My webtv will not allow me to simply select "submit", so I'll post my answer. A stain removal guide would be very helpful!

I just now read on another site that i cup of undiluted white vinegar along with VERY HOT water is best to use with a steam cleaner to clean carpets.

When I find a 'thrifty fun tip' that I like... I would like to be able to SAVE this tip to my account. That way when there are updates or I forget the tip I can easily go to my 'account' and there it would be... a link to the tip. Really would like to have this feature added to my 'account'!

I voted for the Craft Swap yesterday (because it did not offer the apartment quiz), and Stain today. I don't even know what most of these are.....like the "search" feature????

I would love to see a way to save tips/recipes on our accounts! I sometimes write them down for the kitchen, and they end up disappearing or turning into an airplane ;)

A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
A child's feet sitting on a toilet during potty training.
Potty Training Your Child
Water Feature
Making a Water Feature
Indoor Water Fountain
Making an Indoor Water Feature
🎄