Make Your Own Cat Puzzle

Take a throwaway plastic container and cut holes in the top just a tad bigger than what the cat can get it's paws through. Put wadded up balls of paper and a few cat treats the cat can dig out in it. It will give him the chance to use his great mind in the foraging process for the treats you put in there. I am not going to put the bell on the puzzle as the video here shows, since I don't think my cat would like it.

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN

You can put other cat toys in such as little light weight balls too. I am thinking putting catnip filled toys in it, my cat has learned to clear off the table b y pushing everything off of it to lay down. I need to get him to use his mind on other things. lol.

Thanks for the tip, and also for the about com site. This is helpful as I have 7 cats, and I get out of ideas quickly!

Pets Cats Cat ToysJuly 21, 2010
A woman working on a puzzle.
Making a Jigsaw Puzzle Mat
jigsaw puzzle
Making a Puzzle Storage Board
Making a Puzzle Board
Making a Puzzle Board