Homemade Hand Cream

It makes your skin really smooth.

• 1/2 cup petroleum Jelly
  • 1/2 cup Crisco
  • 1/2 tsp. almond oil

Mix and put in a jar. If you want, you can add food color to it and put in a fragrance oil.

By Slumbergirl234

I don't like the idea of using a petroleum product on my skin. I'll stick with plant based oils such as coconut oil, which is a great hand lotion.

Thanks so much for this recipe. I have heard that Crisco is excellent for skin. I can't wait to try it.

I don't like petroleum on my skin, either. Remember, anything you put on your skin, gets absorbed into your body. Crisco is also hydrogenated, which does damage to cell structure. Stick to vegetable oils that don't rot easily.

I cup of dollar store basic lotion 2 tablespoons of glycerine, one table spoon of almond oil. One small container of dollar store retinol face cream or night time moisturizer whip it up in a bowl with a wire whisk and put in jars you can add fragrance and soap safe dye for color easy to make just as nice as store bought expensive creams.

Jar of hand cream with flowers and woman's hands applying cream in the background.
Homemade Hand Cream Recipes
Health & Beauty Beauty Beauty Recipes Hands and FeetOctober 21, 2009
Valentine's ice cream sandwiches.
Ice Cream Cake Hearts
Fried ice cream.
Fried Ice Cream Recipes
fresh delicious sour cream
Homemade Sour Cream Recipes
Homemade Shave Cream
Homemade Shaving Cream Recipes