Kitchen Sink Color Advice

I have black appliances and am replacing my sink in the island which includes a black cook top. What kind of (color) sink and faucet should I choose. I have medium oak cabinets along the walls, with green cabinets in the island. The countertop will be a black/brown/green granite.

By PatLou

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I would put in a stainless steel sink. Good luck.

Stainless steel would add some neutral color without being out of place or pricey, but black would keep it classy while camouflaging it from the island top. Good luck.

I agree with Yonder178. The black, especially if you get the stone look style, not black shiny. I would go with a brushed nickel faucet.

The color that screams to me is the beige sinks. You don't want to draw attention to your sink, esp if you are cooking and dishes might be in it. I like kitchen appliances that are just there without screaming look at me. But then, that is the kind of person I am, Background, never foreground.

Choosing a Kitchen Sink Color
Choosing a Kitchen Sink Color
Home and Garden Home Improvement KitchenJune 27, 2010
Copper Kitchen Sink
Considering a Copper Kitchen Sink
Removing rust stains from a sink.
Removing Rust Stains from a Sink
Stainless Steel Sink
Removing Rust from a Stainless Steel Sink
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 22, 2017 at 9:07:44 AM on 10.0.1.15 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.