Where Can I Buy a Clorox Ready Mop?

I have been using Clorox Wet Mop for the longest time. Recently the spray button broke. I have been looking all over to replace it. I cannot find it. Has it been discontinued? If not where can it be purchased? I live in Brooklyn, N.Y. I would appreciate a response. Thank You.

Miriam

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Here's a website where you can buy one:

http://www.cent  ct_Code=CLO14903

I just looked up the Clorox web site, and they still make the mops, and according to that page WalMart handles them. Hope you find one.

where can I bye the liquid cleaner? for ready mop

June 9, 2012 Flag

Where can I find a Clorox Ready mop? I need to replace my old Ready mop, it fell apart after many years of use, and I am unable to find a new one. I live in Baltimore Maryland and the internet shows K-Mart as a source. However, K-Mart only carries the cleaner. Is there another source in my area or an on-line site where I can order one? Every internet site I have tried only carries the cleaner or pads and not the mop itself. I did find a site that only sells to dentists; that doesn't help me.

Thanks.

By Bettye M.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Have you tried Amazon?

Clorox is owned by Onecare Co. in Georgia. You could call them at 770-570-5000 and ask them where to buy the mop or you could go to www.onecareco.com scroll down to the bottom, click on where to buy. Select a product and put in your zip code and it will tell you where to buy the mop at the closest loction.

Consumer Advice Product FinderMay 10, 2010
Photo of a yellow rubber glove.
Making Your Own Clorox Ready Mop Pads
spray bottle
Homemade "Clorox Cleanup" Recipes
Terrycloth Mop
Finding a Terrycloth Mop
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 2:10:42 PM on 10.0.2.254 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.