Where Can I Buy a Clorox Ready Mop?

I have been using Clorox Wet Mop for the longest time. Recently the spray button broke. I have been looking all over to replace it. I cannot find it. Has it been discontinued? If not where can it be purchased? I live in Brooklyn, N.Y. I would appreciate a response. Thank You.

Here's a website where you can buy one:

http://www.centralsupplyco.com/Merc ... creen=PROD&Product_Code=CLO14903

I just looked up the Clorox web site, and they still make the mops, and according to that page WalMart handles them. Hope you find one.

where can I bye the liquid cleaner? for ready mop

June 9, 2012 Flag

Where can I find a Clorox Ready mop? I need to replace my old Ready mop, it fell apart after many years of use, and I am unable to find a new one. I live in Baltimore Maryland and the internet shows K-Mart as a source. However, K-Mart only carries the cleaner. Is there another source in my area or an on-line site where I can order one? Every internet site I have tried only carries the cleaner or pads and not the mop itself. I did find a site that only sells to dentists; that doesn't help me.

By Bettye M.

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Have you tried Amazon?

Clorox is owned by Onecare Co. in Georgia. You could call them at 770-570-5000 and ask them where to buy the mop or you could go to www.onecareco.com scroll down to the bottom, click on where to buy. Select a product and put in your zip code and it will tell you where to buy the mop at the closest loction.

Consumer Advice Product FinderMay 10, 2010
Photo of a yellow rubber glove.
Making Your Own Clorox Ready Mop Pads
spray bottle
Homemade "Clorox Cleanup" Recipes
Terrycloth Mop
Finding a Terrycloth Mop