No Money for Christmas Gifts

I am a very young disabled woman, 44 and I am on SSI, there is just no extra money at the end of the month. No matter how I work and rework the budget it just isn't there, short of moving to the slums I have no extra. I have a newly married son who is 23 and his wife, I want to be able to give them something for Christmas, but I have no money and Christmas is so commercialized. I know they do not expect anything because of my situation but if anyone could give me some ideas I would really appreciate it. I love them so much and just want to share the holiday with them somehow.

Dana from West Sacramento, CA

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Father and young girl decorating a Christmas tree
Having a Good Christmas Without Gifts
Holidays and Parties Christmas Gifts FrugalNovember 4, 2008
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
A woman wrapping Christmas gifts.
Christmas Gift Wrapping Tips
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
A couple opening wedding gifts.
Registering for Wedding Gifts
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 24, 2016 at 6:30:10 PM on 10.0.2.21 in 430 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.