Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

No Money for Christmas Gifts

I am a very young disabled woman, 44 and I am on SSI, there is just no extra money at the end of the month. No matter how I work and rework the budget it just isn't there, short of moving to the slums I have no extra. I have a newly married son who is 23 and his wife, I want to be able to give them something for Christmas but I have no money and Christmas is so commercialized. I know they do not expect anything because of my situation but if anyone could give me some ideas I would really appreciate it. I love them so much and just want to share the holiday with them somehow.

Dana from West Sacramento, CA

By

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: No Money for Christmas Gifts

I am a very young disabled woman, 44 and I am on SSI, there is just no extra money at the end of the month.. I have a newly married son who is 23 and his wife, I want to be able to give them something for Christmas...