Wash Shower Curtain with Clips Attached

I used to hate washing my shower curtain. Undoing all those clips at the top, what a bore! One day, I took the entire curtain, clips and all, and threw it in the washing machine on delicate. What a time saver! No damage was done to the curtain and I saved so much time and aggravation.

By junk02915 from Riverside, RI

Great idea! I wish I could do that, but I have the fancy heavy metal ones that don't clamp closed :-(

I've done this too but instead now I simply use the clips that just hook over the rod and the curtain just hooks on the clip. No actual clipping involved. Only takes a minute or two to take the curtain off and rehang it after washing.

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomAugust 16, 2010
Making Zipper Hair Clips
Making Zipper Hair Clips
Shower Curtain Rod
Uses for Shower Curtain Rods
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure