Durable Shopping Cart

I am looking for a durable shopping cart. I am looking for one with strong wheels. I saw a shopping cart in a magazine once with 4 wheels on each side with wheels in the front that swirl. That's what I need. I am tired of wasting money on unreliable shopping carts.

Please help,
Madeline from Bronx, NY

Best Answer

Visit your nearest Container Store as they have a selection of carts.

I was checking them out for my son who lives in an apt. and has a long schlep from parking lot to his room.

I needed a cart also. I live in a apt. that you have to walk around from the parking lot, and I like to make one trip not 3 o4. I bought a luggage cart at a garage sale and keep a fold down plastic box in my car. I just load the groceries in the box, plop it on the carrier and away I roll. I also have a bungee cord to help if the load is akward. I have even used the cart to carry in a 20" tv. Works like a charm and saves my aching back.

Durable Shopping Cart
Looking for Durable Shopping Cart
Consumer Advice Product FinderOctober 27, 2005
couple reading canned food label at the market
Grocery Shopping Strategies
A marble spa tub and floor in a beautiful bathroom.
Cleaning a Marble Floor
Row of holiday trailers in a park.
Cleaning Aluminum Siding
Photo of a woman's hands with acrylic nails on.
Applying Acrylic Nails