T-shirt and Iron for Kool-Aid Stains on Carpet

I spilled Hawaiian punch on my carpet and it dried a big red stain into my carpet. I tried resolve and spot shot and neither got them out by themselves. I found this website. Although it seems I couldn't find the original post. Here's how I got it out:

1. Put dish soap and water on the stain and let it set for about a minute.

2. Take a white t shirt and put it over the stain. Use the very edges so that you can repeat this step by using all the surface area of the t-shirt.

3. Take hot iron and run it over the t-shirt that is over the stain. you will start to notice the stain transferring onto the t-shirt. In my case, at the end of this procedure, my t -shirt was almost completely red and it also took out a lot of dirt that one might not notice.

Repeat these steps until it is all gone. It's like magic!

By John

Oh my gosh - this totally worked! I had a professional carpet cleaner come and say that there was no way to get a red Gatorade stain out of the carpet and, by golly, this worked! I'm so thrilled! It really is like a miracle! That stain had been in the carpet for at least a year, and it still came out. Try it!

Photo of a kool-aid stain on carpet.
Cleaning Kool-Aid Stains from Carpet
grease stain on carpet
Cleaning Grease Stains on Carpet
Cleaning Carpet
Removing Vomit Stains from Carpet
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Jug of used motor oil.
Removing Motor Oil Stains From Carpet
🎉
🎄