Making Spelt Bread

Does anyone have a recipe to make spelt bread in a bread maker or does anyone know the length of time required to knead the spelt flour in the machine? Because spelt is delicate, it doesn't require a lot of kneading. I know it's less than whole wheat, but exactly how much less, I don't know. I suppose I could keep on trying until I get it right, but after a few unsuccessful loaves, it's getting frustrating.

Nicole from Canada

Would like to hear this info myself! I tried making spelt bread and finally gave it up. Hopefully, someone will have the answer :)

Good luck!

Go to google & type in recipe for spelt bread. You will find many recipes.

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Breads Bread MachineOctober 1, 2006
Gluten free bread in a bread machine.
Gluten Free Bread Machine Recipes
Cooked Spelt
Freezing Cooked Spelt
Moldy bread.
Preventing Mold on Bread
Recipes Using Stale Bread, Slice of Bread on Cutting Board
Recipes Using Stale Bread