DishesCleaning

I Used Dishwasher Cleaner Instead of Dishwasher Tablets

I used dishwasher cleaner instead of dishwater tablets, is it okay to rewash them or should I throw them away?

By Rachel from United Kingdom

I've never heard of dishwasher cleaner but I would imagine it's not harmful to the dishes as long as you wash them again. But to be safe if you give me the brand name of the cleaner, better yet a list of the ingredients from the package, I'll be happy to check it out for you.

I have done that before. I just ran them back through.

Just rewash them. Whatever you use to clean the inside of your dishwasher can't be that harmful to your dishes or you wouldn't be able to use it to clean the thing thats cleaning the dishes!