BusinessBusiness and Legal

Getting Visitors to My Website

Does anyone have any ideas for getting visitors to my website? It is geared towards kids and has many low cost items. I also have promotional items for just postage and handling costs. I will work with organizations that need low cost items for projects. Most of the sources that I had have closed or not doing things like that anymore.

Grace from Washington, PA

Your best bet is to register key words with a search engine. Since I do not know what you website looks like I cannot advise on which words to use. So you get to the top of the list when one 'googles' or uses another search engine.

Wish I could be a bigger help. Be sure to put your web address in your signature line that helps a little. Also send me your website.

Hey, I wouldn't mind seeing your website. Are you allowed to give us the address on here?

1) You can offer FREE things & whenever someone searches for something "Free" it will pop up in Google... For example, I'm always searching for "Free Crochet Patterns", Well, when I go to these web sites most of them are also SELLING items... They just use the "Free" word to get you there. 2) There are special places out there that can help your website be up higher on the Google list. They work by adding certain things to your site. 3) My ex husband PAYS for his web site to be on the top 3 when you log on to most search engines: Whenever anyone searches for the word "Clipboard" his site with his wonderful, handmade fine wooden clipboards comes to one of the top 3 on the list. He has to pay a certain amount EACH TIME someone clicks on the word CLIP BOARD to his site from that search engine (it may cost 14 cents, or it may cost 33 cents) He has to BID for the top 3 with others each week or so... There are special business that do these "auctions"... For more info about this, write me here on ThriftyFun.

I would love to see your website if you mail me your site my address is vickiebivins at bellsouth dot net.

Promote your site through google adwords, that is what i do. Yes you pay per click but it works, the more you want to bid on keywords, the better position you are put in when someone searches for your product. Check out my site if you are at all interested in great online shopping deals.

www.funpitt.com

Please email me your website's address at StrutterGyrl at aol dot com. I would like to check it out.

I would also like to visit your website. Please post it here. It must be OK to do since others have.