Artemis the Cat

Artemis is three years old and a Tortie. But I think there's some T-rex in there too. She's a shelter cat, I got her when she was six weeks old and all of two pounds. She doesn't remember that though; her version is that she fell from heaven as a blessing to me.

Artemis is mostly into attacking the neighbor's dog through the window when she isn't chewing up my plants. Artemis lies on her back like a sea otter. It's the cutest thing!

By Stephanie from Anchorage, Alaska

She is lovely Stephanie. Thank you for sharing Artemis with us. Sharon in Turkey

Love that picture. So cute! Looks like you are playing with her and she's fixing to pounce on something.

Gotta love her! So sweet :)

I never forget a pretty face. This picture has already been on here back in 2007.

What an adorable baby ready to pounce on you! My kitty loves that game too :-) Thanks for sharing such a great photo again even though Artemis did win two years ago ;-) I hope she wins again :-) Who's Sharon, kidzrus?

That is the funniest picture! I love it!

Oh the cutest kitty. Artemis is a cool name. I love torties they are the wildest, sweetest little things. I was blessed with AllieMae a long hair and Asti a short haired one. AllieMae was the best she loved baths to scare the mailman and

she would talk back. Your Artemis is so cute and love the little playful wild side. Thank you for sharing your baby.

I now am owned by doggie. This is why I keep meowmom in memory of my Allie. Hug and kiss your Artemis and keep sending those cute pics for us to see.

Far out-she's a happy camper/you're a happy camper. Do her good. She will be you're best friend for years.

Photos Pets CatsSeptember 16, 2009
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume
🎉
🎄