Making a Cookbook with Pictures

How do I make a cookbook and add interesting food pictures? I would like it to have a cover to give as a gift. I got one many years ago. It was printed with pictures and it was in a 3 ring folder. Any easy ideas? Thank you.

Passarello from South Carolina

Tthis year I made my daughters cookbooks I had family members write out recipes and then scrap booked then on 12 x 12 sheets and embellished. My husband cut pieces of wood and stained them to use as the backings and we used rings you can find at Lowes or Home Depot and put it all together. They were thrilled to death because not only did they have recipes but the wood stands up and keeps their recipes close at hand while they cook.

If you are making the cookbook using Word for example, you can insert pictures that you have taken with each recipe.

Handwritten Cookbook
Making a Cookbook
Consumer Advice General AdviceDecember 1, 2008
Homemade Recipe Book Holder
Making a Cookbook Holder
Glass Blocks
Putting Pictures on Lighted Glass Blocks
A picture frame on a plaster wall.
Hanging Pictures on Plaster Walls
Two kids making fruit kabobs.
Making a Cookbook for Kids