Mail to Comcast Users Working Again

If you are a comcast subscriber, any mail we have sent to you is being bounced. We've been unable to find a white list to add ourselves to or a way to alleviate this. If you've been missing your newsletters (or if you are a comcast user and have been getting them) please write us and let us know. We will be unable to get a message back to you. Call or work with your tech support to see why this is happening and possibly we can get this unblocked.

Be assured that any mail sent to us and any contest entries are received, we just can't send anything back.

Susan from ThriftyFun

Update: It is working today (9/22/2006)

Susan,

What is the error you are getting, if it seems to relate to abuse or a blacklist- try the following:

To ensure your issue is handled correctly you will need to send a "blacklist removal request" to blacklist_comcastnet@cable.comcast.com. When you send in your e-mail, I suggest you include a copy of the e-mail header, as well as the e-mail server names, and even IP addresses should you have them.

Hi, Susan, I'm a Comcast user and I'm pretty sure I've been getting all the newsletters; don't remember any days not getting them. I have noticed, though, that some submissions I've sent in to you haven't seemed to show up in the newsletters 'till I've sent them 2 or 3 times.

Editor's Note: Hi Lynn, we usually publish things a week after they are submitted so that may be why you think we haven't received them. Some weeks it may take longer depending on how many submissions we are getting. I think that some of the newsletters were received but we have had no luck for a few days responding to mail from comcast users and have large bounce logs with comcast addresses. I think it is all fixed now.

I think I am getting them all. Sure hope so, as I do enjoy getting them.

Raccoon in park trash bin with plastic bag in its mouth.
Keeping Raccoons Out of the Trash
Pile of Junk Mail
Disposing of Junk Mail
Wood with a screw in it.
Fixing a Loose Screw in Wood
Comcast Xfinity Truck
Comcast Xfinity Triple Play Reviews
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 25, 2016 at 9:16:53 AM on 10.0.0.76 in 993 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.