Recycle Junk Mail Immediately

Take all junk mail directly to the recycle bin. Saves you time and mess. Also put any catalogs or magazines which you no longer want in the recycle bin as well.

By Carol from Massachusetts

I do one better than that. I started to write on the envelope, "refused, return to sender" and it goes right back to them.

It's very important that you remove your personal information from the junk mail, especially credit card offers. There's too much identity theft out there. We always shred our name, address, etc. then recycle the balance. We also recycle the shredded information too.

I am careful about leaving any identification on junk mail so I mark it out with a black marker and put it in the recycling barrel.

Pile of Junk Mail
Disposing of Junk Mail
Better Living Green Living Recycling PaperJune 20, 2007
Junk Mail or Email Spam
Preventing Junk Mail or Email Spam
Mailbox overflowing with junk mail.
Reducing Junk Mail
Uses for Junk Mail, Mailbox Full of Junk Mail
Uses for Junk Mail
Blueberries in a lidded container
Storing Blueberries