What is a Rainbow Tea Party?

What is a church rainbow tea party?

By shortstack from Fayetteville, NC

A Rainbow Tea is a wonderful fun raiser and a time to fellowship with your church members and friends. My church will be celebrating it's 3rd year and it is certainly growing. We chose a color of the rainbow (7) and each group had a color (we pulled to determine who would get which color) each group decorated their tables to include foods with the color pulled. it was really pretty. We had a program with light entertainment and plenty of food.

September 17, 2010 Flag

What is the Biblical meaning of yellow for a rainbow tea?

By Ann

Answers:

What is a Rainbow Tea Party?

This is what I found to help you. Yellow symbolizes light which in turn is a symbol of the presence of God. It is also symbolic of renewal and hope, especially in the resurrection of Jesus. (04/01/2010)

By Amy3e

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

March 31, 2010 Flag

Could someone give me the history of a Rainbow Tea ? I see many posts about the colors, etc. What is the purpose of the tea?

By Notetotel from Ontario, Canada

Answers:

What is a Rainbow Tea Party?

A rainbow tea party is one that celebrate each color God created and understanding what each color represents. Red for instance represents the Blood of Christ, white is purity, yellow is the Fear of God, green is new life, being born again, purple is royalty. For more info and ideas just Google the phrase and lots of links pop up. (03/27/2010)

By oct12000

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

April 20, 2009 Flag

I have been seeing requests for Rainbow Tea Parties? What is a Rainbow Tea Party?

Thanks.
Jan

Answers:

What is a Rainbow Tea Party?

From my understanding of the posts on this website about rainbow tea parties, it's a tea party where each table is set up as a different color of the rainbow and with a religious theme. I've never been to one but it sounds like it would be fun. (03/17/2006)

By luv2craft

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Rainbow cupcakes at a rainbow tea party.
Rainbow Tea Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties Church Rainbow TeaSeptember 17, 2010
Red Rainbow Tea
Red Rainbow Tea Ideas
White Rainbow Tea
White Rainbow Tea Ideas
Pink Rainbow Tea
Pink Rainbow Tea Ideas
Purple Rainbow Tea
Purple Rainbow Tea Ideas
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 17, 2017 at 11:12:01 PM on 10.0.0.169 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.