Coon (Tortoiseshell Cat)

Coon Age: March 22, 2008. 2 1/2 yrs old Breed: Tortoiseshell Cat. Her mother's name was Carmella and her grandmother's name was Squeeker. Her father's name was Little Foot. Coon was born in our bathtub!

She loves to play chase with a flashlight beam. She has her favorite toy mouse to play with and sleep with. She is an excellent mouser!

Loves to get up on the computer desk while I am there and check out the screen and nap under the screen. Coon also gets on my shoulder and sits like a bird!

Loves to get in my Avon boxes as soon as I get a new order opened. Explore, she must!

Coon doesn't know she is a cat! She loves to be petted, pays fetch with her toy mouse, and is my personal alarm clock! If I am not up on time, she starts clawing under my bedroom door from the outside, to get my attention that I am running LATE! She is EXTREMELY lovable every 30 days (yes, she is female); she won't leave my 3 sons or husband alone during this time. LOLOL! Also at that time, I swear she 'sings' at the top of her voice through the whole house for days!

She stays indoors and is the only cat out of 4, that does. Her half brother, Twinkie (orange) (same dad, different mama-Pudgy) stays outside, along with Ms. Alley (Brown; she was given to us by someone who was moving) and Bunny our ragdoll siamese (we adopted Bunny from the local animal shelter 8 years ago!) Twinkie and Coon greet each other, nose-to-nose, when the front glass door is open.

All is good. We LOVE of cats, especially Coon! She is a sweetie!

By Tina