Finding a Basket Spring for an Eight Cup Percolator

I am looking for the spring that holds the basket in the percolator. I have an 8 cup percolator that I love. Please help me find the above. Thanks.

By Dolores

If you know the name of the manufacturer, use either Google or Dogpile search engines. Find the name of the company who made it, give them a call and I believe that you could order a part. Or call a small appliance repair shop in your area, and they usually stock the parts and if they don't have it in stock, they will be able to order it for you.

If you are unable to contact the manufacturer of your percolator, go to, or call the nearest restaurant supply store. If they do not carry it, they surely will be able to help you locate one. Hope that helps.

Percolator Filter
Finding Replacement Percolator Parts
Home and Garden Repair Appliances Small Kitchen AppliancesMay 9, 2011
Spring floral wall bucket using artificial flowers.
Homemade Spring Decorations
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Hot coffee mug on wood table.
Removing Heat Marks from Furniture
Crochet top pin cushion, a craft found on Thriftyfun. Submitted by a member.
Making a Tea Cup Pincushion