Use Scrubbing Bubbles to Remove Ink from Dryer

I looked on this site to find an answer to remove ink from a dryer drum. Many said to use fingernail polish remover, too many fumes for me. I tried some hairspray and that was too messy and also stunk. I then tried Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber and it did not stink. It took the ink off so easy. Do wear rubber gloves. Wipe it down with a wet cloth when done. It was so easy. I had it cleaned within 45 minutes.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Hope this one helps.

Kat from Ohio

I'm trying the bleach idea first, but if that doesn't work, I have Scrubbing Bubbles and I'm not afraid to use them.

Cleaning Ink Out of a Dryer
Cleaning Ink Out of a Dryer
Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesMarch 11, 2009
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a CD or DVD
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather