Nino (Yorkie/Poodle)

contest winner icon
Update: Voting for Nino was not working, for some reason. Because of this, we have decided to repost him as a featured pet.

This is Nino, Spanish for little boy. He is 4 years old and a Yorkie-Poodle. I got Nino when he could fit into the palm of my hand. He was just a few weeks old and the ad in the paper said I was getting a purebred poodle. Whew, were they ever wrong! No curly poodle hair or long poodle ears. What a pleasant surprise my baby turned out to be!

Nino is a total lap dog. He loves to be with his mamma whether it be going for a ride in the car (of course, he has to sit on my lap the entire time), sitting and literally staring at me while we're watching a movie or tv, or refusing to leave my lap while I type on the laptop (even right now...he's helping me write this). Of course, I always fall asleep and wake up with him by my side. He's simply happiest being with his mamma!

I will say that Nino is not only a healthy and loved pet, but one of the happiest dogs I've ever known! I can honestly say I've never seen a dog smile so much. He wears a constant grin and always inspires me to remember how wonderful life is, especially because he's in it :)

By Organicals from Phoenix, AZ

This looks like you got more than your moneys worth. Such a sweet darling, so adorable! Same thing happened here. There was an ad for a pure chihuahua, this is what the darling looks like now. I wouldn't trade Banjo for the World, but it is definitely not a chihuahua by any stretch of the imagination.

I have been told that darling Banjo is a Feist, Weeinie dog mix. The best in the world if you ask me.She loves me and never leaves my side the whole day. Such a love. Here she is.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Sorry, but the link to give Nino a thumbs up seems to be broken. But want you to know he is a doll!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

One word:adorable! Love that smile! I give you a thumbs up too, it's not working to click on it.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Another thumbs up for Nino. He is adorable. Sorry the thumbs up link is not working.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I tried to give you a thumbs up too but it didn't work. Thanks for sharing about your little Nino. Not ony does he sound so precious but he is the cutest!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Nino is adorable, love his lil mouf! (mouth) He sounds like a happy bundle of love. Cute doggie.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

That looks so much like my little Tinker. You just don't get much cuter than this. And these little dogs are so loyal and loving and fun. Give Nino a hug from me.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I tried to rate, but it went to a page that wouldn't let me. Anyone else have this problem?

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Sorry everyone, there was a gremlin in the system that hampered voting for Nino, it should work now. Please try again.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a cutie!

Reply Like this photo? Yes
Anonymous

I also wasn't able to vote for Nino so am so glad the problem is fixed and will now give him a thumbs up and you give that cute little fluff a hug for me :-)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I just voted for him, he is the cutest doggie well second to my Honey who is a poodle mix bichon or malti combo. I love Nino's smile.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I just want to hug him! Cute! The name fits him, too! Grandma Jan & Kato the wonder dog

Reply Like this photo? Yes