Finding a Family Circle 4th of July Decoration from the 1980s

I would like the instructions for a 4th of July decoration that was in Family Circle magazine prior to July 1984. It consisted of making a drum with poster board and Styrofoam then covering Styrofoam balls with fabric. I made one back then and now would like to make more for my grand children. It was so festive. If you could help me I would be so grateful. Thank you.

By Ramona D.

Answers

Try logging onto the Family Circle site and see if they have an archives section.If not see if there's a"contact us"link and leave a message.

Patriotic garden ball
Fourth Of July Crafts
Crafts MiscellaneousJune 24, 2011
4th of July Decorations
4th of July Decorating Ideas
finished wreath
Making a 4th of July Mesh Wreath
garland in progress
Making a 4th of July Scrap Fabric Garland
Fireworks on the Fourth of July
4th Of July Safety Tips
🎉
🎄