Finding a Family Circle 4th of July Decoration from the 1980s

I would like the instructions for a 4th of July decoration that was in Family Circle magazine prior to July 1984. It consisted of making a drum with poster board and Styrofoam then covering Styrofoam balls with fabric. I made one back then and now would like to make more for my grand children. It was so festive. If you could help me I would be so grateful. Thank you.

By Ramona D.

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Try logging onto the Family Circle site and see if they have an archives section.If not see if there's a"contact us"link and leave a message.

Patriotic garden ball
Fourth Of July Crafts
Crafts MiscellaneousJune 24, 2011
4th of July Decorations
4th of July Decorating Ideas
finished wreath
Making a 4th of July Mesh Wreath
garland in progress
Making a 4th of July Scrap Fabric Garland
Fireworks on the Fourth of July
4th Of July Safety Tips
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 11:19:11 AM on 10.0.0.57 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.