Gift Tag Ideas for a Gift Card

I am looking for ideas for a gift tag. I am giving a gift certificate to a spa to my mother for mothers day. She has a lot of problems with her back and I figured a good massage will feel really good to her. I am looking for ways to present the gift card to her with a nice saying to go with it. I would appreciate your help.

By Tralynn from NY

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

God made you my Mother; love made you my friend.

Holidays and Parties Gifts AdviceMay 6, 2009
Gift Card Holder Crafts
Gift Card Holder Crafts
Making Christmas Cards
Christmas Card Caption Ideas
A couple renting a car.
Renting a Car Without a Credit Card
A trunk for putting congratulations card into at a wedding.
Making a Card Box for Your Wedding
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 11:20:38 AM on 10.0.2.236 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.