Wooden Gingerbread Ornaments
- wooden shapes
- decorative snow
- real candy sprinkles
- ice cream stick to apply snow
- drill and small drill bit to make hole for hanger (if you can't find any wooden shapes with holes already in it)
- brown paint (if you want to paint the shapes to look like gingerbread)
- Drill hole first if you need to do that.
- Paint shapes if you want, let dry.
- Take ice cream stick and apply snow to look like cookie frosting.
- Apply sprinkles if you like, be sure to do that before snow dries. It usually takes 12 to 24 hours for snow to dry, I let mine sit overnight.
By Sandy from Bluff City, TN
By guest (Guest Post) Flag
December 13, 20070 found this helpful
And for those who are Christian, they could add a Cross shape, painted RED, and have a CREATION
Christmas= the real meaning of Christmas. God bless you. : )
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 27, 2016 at 8:05:31 AM on 10.0.2.140 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us