CardsChristmas

Christmas Cards for Kindergarten Kids

I need to make christmas cards for 32 kindergarten kids by 12-20. I don't have much money for this, I have print programs but I would like to maybe include a sucker or something. Any good ideas? This is to give to the kids, not for the kids to make.

Mary from California

A website that I use is www.alenkasprintables.com they have free downloadables to print and personalize little wrappers for mini candy bars, maybe you could wrap up some of the candy for your students to include in their cards.

Do you have any type of Dollar Stores where you live? You can usually get a pack of 10 suckers for a dollar. Also, depending on how much detail you want, you can just use craft paper, a few rubber stamps and colored ink to create your cards. It won't take long and it pretty inexpensive.

You could Print out a little Christmas Message on a piece of paper the size of a index card. Cut two small slit in the middle to put the sucker stick through. A lot of Valentines do this, why not Christmas. I'll bet the kids care more about the sucker than the card it's attached to.

What about a candycake mouse- you could make it out of paper and either use a candy cane or lollypop for the tail and sign the back This is the link to one-

http://www.tall … dycane/index.htm

I just LOVE alenka's website plus www.graphicgarden.com is another good one with freebie printables. I made quite a few darling little thank you gifts for our children's teachers/therapists/bus drivers and it didn't cost much nor take much time. One of these sites has candybar wrappers to print. Also one or both had microwave popcorn wrappers.